Boiler Installation

This check must be performed annually by a registered Gas Safe Engineer. The engineer will then usually provide a Gas Safety Certificate evidencing the fact that all the gas appliances in the property meet statutory requirements and are safe for use in the property. In the case of appliances not meeting legal requirements then the gas engineer should be able to enact repairs to meet regulations.

The law in question that makes this a legal requirement is The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.

The resulting Gas Safety certificate is also known as a CP12. This certificate is a mandatory requirement for all residential and commercial buildings which are rented out.

Appliances that are routinely checked in a gas safety inspection include the boiler, cooker/ hob and fire place.

The cost of a landlord gas safety certificate depends on various factors such as the type of property, number and type of gas appliances. Call us to get an accurate quote.

At SA Heating Services, you can order a CP12 with just one phone call! We are a local Glasgow based company with years of experience in doing this type of work.

We also work with many different letting agents and housing associations to keep their properties compliant and safe.

Benefits of our Landlord Gas Safety Service include:

  • Experienced and registered Gas Safe Engineers who can inspect, diagnose and repair any potential issues quickly and at affordable prices.
  • A local Glasgow based service which is only one call away.
  • A fully insured and a highly rated service.
  • Peace of mind knowing that your property and tenants are safe.

So contact us today to get a quote for a landlord gas safety certificate.